Friday, July 31, 2009
Bedtime...Update
It's been a few days since I wrote about our bedtime issues with Cody. We went on vacation for 4 days and not once while on vacation did he give me a fit. So that was a big break through. Our first night home (Tuesday night) he cried a little and told me he was "nervous" but that was all I could get out of him. He fell asleep pretty quick. The past 2 nights have been good. He's fallen asleep with no crying. Maybe it was just anxiety about our vacation. Even though he has been to my brother's house before. Maybe it was over going on a boat ride that we had talked about doing. He was pretty sure he didn't want to 'leave the land'. He stayed with Kevin and Kristie while we went on the boat and was fine with that. So maybe he just had some anxiety about doing something new. We will still watch it. His team visit is 8/12 and I plan to talk with them then.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment