This morning at school we had our mother's day breakfast. The teachers do a nice job of putting a little something on for us mom's. The boys all drew drawings that were then laminated as our placemats. I crack up looking at them as their drawings are all so different. Tyler's was basically scribble, Dylan's was a little better but not much and Cody's was pretty good actually. I've said it before - Dylan will be my sport kid and Cody appears to be my artsy kid. He'll be in a band I'm sure of it! He drew some pretty good stick people and a tree....Cute! Then we also got a planted flower that the kids decorated the pot. This year they sang a song "I ___ my mom on mother's day", filling in the blank with hug, love. Short and cute! My mom was able to come with us too so that was nice as well.
It is kind of surreal to stand there with 3 kids all in preschool together. Some days I want to pull my hair out with the 3 of them - but days like today all I could do was smile with pride!
Happy Mother's Day weekend as us mom's deserve more than just a day! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment