Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day 2009

I hope everybody had a nice mother's day. I did! No breakfast in bed but my boys did sleep in till 9:30 and for that I am very grateful. I love to sleep in. Then it was sort of business as usual so we could get around and up to my sisters. The boys and Brett did get me some really great smelling lotions and a new beach chair. Can't wait to use the chair in a couple of months at the beach. Then we headed to my sister's for a chicken bbque and spent some time outside watching the kids and enjoying time with our mom. I hope everybody had a wonderful day!

My sister, my mom and I......(funny story....we all wore black today. Had no idea that we were all dressing the same but as I got to the house and was the last one we all sort of laughed when we saw we had on black) Me and my boys.....Yah, this picture was like pulling teeth. OMG....nobody wanted to smile, Dylan didn't want to be in it. His t-shirt he has on is so freaking true....100% Good, 10% of the time! It's funny and so true. Not that he is Bad, he is just so mischievous.

Saturday, Tanya and I took the kids to the Shrine Circus. We weren't going to go but then I got given free tickets so we went. Everbody went but Cody...he didn't want to so he spent the day with his Dad. The kids had fun and the circus was good as usual. Tyler rode on the pony - something neither of his brother's have done. Again he has to one up them.

Dylan and a Shriner's Clown!


What kid doesn't love some balloon toys.Connor's first circus - he couldn't wait to see the elephants!Tanya got Tyler to ride a pony. He had fun and was so excited he did it.Dylan and Karly at the top of the big air slide.Tyler's new shirt - the saying says it all! I ask him all the time "are you cute".....when I saw this he had to have it. Karly and her pretty butterfly face and Dylan.

No comments: