Tonight we were back to t-ball practice. I just love seeing them on the field, interacting with other kids, some that they know some they don't, a coach, giving high fives, sweating, running, having so much fun. As we leave they are still talking about it and can't wait to go back.
Looking forward to the morning and my mother's day breakfast at pre-school with my 3 preschoolers. Not many people can say they have 3 preschoolers. I can! Most days it's over whelming or heck really most minutes....but on day's like "Mother's Day"...I get to take 3 with me and be proud of each and every one of them. I can't wait to go...see what they made and hear the little song that they are going to sing. I've heard bits and pieces but that's it.
The boys got their spring pictures taken and we received them the other day. I was so happy with how they turned out. Super super cute smiles from all 3 of them. I'll scan them soon so you can see!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment