Monday, December 6, 2010
It's been awhile
Wow - it has been a long time since I last wrote on this blog. Our anniversary. A whole summer has gone by and a start of school and so much I should of wrote about but didn't. Over the past couple of weeks I remembered why I started this blog. It's great to go back and read through things. What we did, what we saw, what the kids said, doctor's appointments, the list goes on. I have been tossing around the idea of making a new blog. I have some how gotten my blog to post to facebook after every post. While I really don't write anything that I don't care if other's read - what I write is for my benefit. If other's like to read what we are up to then that is great. So not sure how long I will keep The Luckey Family but for now it's late and I'm tired and not feeling overly creative to come up with a different name so I'm sticking to this.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment