Tuesday, June 1, 2010

A Twin Thing....maybe!!!!

Over the weekend Cody complained that his bottom tooth hurts.  It's loose but not super loose.  It's going to take a lot more wiggling to come out (and he is in no hurry for his teeth to fall out, just ask him!) He did complain enough though that my sister noticed it too.  So last night as I was sitting on the floor painting my nails....Dylan comes in the house and gets down to my level and says "look Mom" as he has his mouth wide open.  There is his tooth just laying there.  It took Brett one quick tug and it was out. 

I find it very weird that Cody did all of the complaining that his tooth hurt and Dylan is the one that lost his tooth (and never complained it hurt). 

I love these little twin moments!  :)

No comments: